Empower busy working and stay-at-home moms with tools to get them organized, efficiently running their household and feeling less stressed.
Who should attend:
Moms with young children who feel overwhelmed by the demands of a busy home and/or work life or need some fresh ideas to improve how they run their lives.
• Asses how she spends her day, align her priorities
• Refining morning and night routines
• Developing ‘work stations’ to make daily tasks easier (i.e homework, pay bills)
• Meal planning dos and don’ts
• How to use Evernote to capture and manage pretty much everything
• Using mindfulness tips to help deal with the stress of a busy life
• “Plan your week” exercise
After the workshop:
After attending, moms will receive my bonus “Evernote How-To Guide” and access to my “Thrive Tribe” private Facebook group for ongoing support.
Saturday, May 30th
1:30 – 3:00 pm
Cost: $35 per couple – babies welcome